Thursday, February 22, 2024

Rewards

So what's the best way to plan rewards?  What are good rewards?  How often?  Every 10?  every 25?  Final goal?  I'm one of those people that generally get what I want when I feel like it so this one is SO HARD for me to plan.  

I know I've set number goals.  Lowest I've been in the last 20 years is 231.  So that is my first goal.  It's a weird one at 19 pounds.  Should I just set it for 20 pounds and call it good?  My next goal is 225.  only 5 pounds from the first.  Then 200 which is 50 pounds.  I would like this done before our camping weekend with friends in August.  After that, I'm a little more...ok, what's next...lol  Another 25 by Christmas or New Years?  

And what's the best way to reward?  I understand I will need clothes as the numbers go down.  So of course, that's an option!  Continue with my jewelry obsession?  a new tumbler to help with my Brumate obsession?  A pedicure?  This is where I'm lost.  YES!!  these numbers should be celebrated.  But how much?  

Throw me any thought or ideas if you have any!  

No comments:

Post a Comment